Do you wish to launch a Retail Startup in Dubai? Maybe an online store for fashion or beauty products, a new type of snack (and other FMCG goods), or anything else related to retail/e-commerce? If yes, then you’re at the right place!
Apply now for Retail Startup Pitch Competition 2022 and the winners get accepted into our Retail Accelerator program, along with a global membership for The Co-Spaces, which is a network of cowering spaces based in UAE & UK.
Setting Up Your Food Business
Getting your head around the legalities of registering your business and then understanding how to register or import food products in to Dubai.
Launching Your Food Brand
From identity design to creating eye catching packaging all the tips to make you stand out.
Growing Your Food Business
In an ever increasing digital world, learn how a food business can create a cost effective marketing strategy that wins.
- Must be based in the UAE
- Have gathered product feedback from customers
- Have not established a business entity yet and are looking to do so in the new few months
- Registered businesses are not eligible for this competition in order to give a change to new retail startups.
Fill in the application form below, submit your business details and our jury will evaluate your idea. If your idea is shortlisted, you will be invited to for a final round interview via Zoom. Selected participants will be provided with 2 workshops that will train them on launching their business in the UAE, and creating an online presence. Topics such as business formation, marketing, website development, and pitch deck preparation will be covered during the 2 sessions. After the sessions, there will be a final pitch day during March 2022 where 10 finalists compete to win the top 3 prizes.
- Developing & Launching your Marketing Plan
- Social Media Organic
- Social Media Paid
- PR & Working with Influencers
- Events & Activations
- Working with your Local Community
- Keeping on track with your marketing & sales